HOST HOTEL INFO
As of May 3, Fairfield Inn and Suites, the host hotel for TOUGHMAN Indiana, reports they have 15 rooms in the price block left for Friday, and 10 rooms for Saturday. These rooms, priced at $149 per night, are discounted $40 from their standard rate for an event weekend. Make your reservations soon at this great facility, and sleep well on the eve of your big race day!
The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, minutes from TOUGHMAN Transition at 17960 Foundation Dr, Noblesville, IN 46060, is a new hotel in Noblesville, and is extremely nice!
To take advantage of the special event pricing, tell them you are with TOUGHMAN when you call to get your reservation at (317) 776-9900. These rooms must be paid for at the time of reservation, and reservations must be finalized by 5/14.
TOUGHMAN Noblesville additionally has arrangements with the Super 8 Motel in Noblesville, for block pricing for Friday night, at a rate of $119 + tax.
The Super 8 Motel in Noblesville is located at: 17070 Dragonfly Lane, Noblesville, IN 46060 and can be reached at: (317) 776-7088. Don’t forget to mention you are with TOUGHMAN to get the discounted rate. This rate, which requires payment at reservation time, is good through 5/14.
ABOUT HAMILTON COUNTY
Welcome to Hamilton County, Indiana! We believe part of enjoying the perfect Indiana getaway includes offering visitors plenty of ways to stay in touch.
Toward that end, you can take advantage of our user-friendly Trip Planner, request a handy Travel Guide, or get in touch with us through Facebook or Twitter. If your idea of a great trip starts with a great deal, check out our Special Offers section for travel discounts and coupons. You can also contact the Visitor Center directly for more information or advice by calling 800-776-8687.
Be sure to bookmark our mobi at VisitHamiltonCounty.mobi for your visit.
Finding the perfect hotel is an essential part of any memorable getaway, and nobody has a better range of accommodations than your friends in Hamilton County Indiana. Check into a cozy bed-and-breakfast. Treat yourself to a spacious hotel suite. “Rough it” in a well-appointed campground. Whichever Hamilton County hotel you choose, you’ll be made to feel welcome. Simply put, you won’t find a better selection of hotels in Indiana for your family vacation.
You can search for a play to stay at the Hamilton County Tourism website: http://www.visithamiltoncounty.com/visitors/hotels/
Hamilton County and Central Indiana Attractions
- Conner Prairie, interactive historical playground with a pioneer village to civil war reenactment. Everything is hands-on. http://www.connerprairie.org/
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, one of the world’s largest children’s museum. Four stories of exhibits and fun for the family. https://www.childrensmuseum.org
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS), race track for the Indy 500 and Brickyard 400. The museum and tour is a must do for car lovers. One might even see time trials as the 100th running of the Indy 500 is on May 29. http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/
- Circle Monument and local monuments down town. Indianapolis has the second city with the most monuments (after Washington D.C.). Stop by Rocket Fizz on the circle and taste some of the variety of soda and candy while you are there. There is also a free civil war museum under the monument, open on the weekends. http://www.indianalandmarks.org/tours/pages/monumentcircletour.aspx
- Noblesville Square, Noblesville downtown area is on the historical register with its quaint shops, antique and delicious restaurants. Barley Island has amazing root beer and Hill Billy mac and cheese. Asian Grill offers light and vary specialties from across Asia. Matteo’s has amazing Italian food. http://downtownnoblesville.com/attractions.html
- Noblesville Parks, offer a great way to get the kids’ wiggles out. Forrest Park is especially fun with mini golf, gaga pit, two play grounds and a train museum. It also hosts the shortest 9-hole course in the area. http://www.cityofnoblesville.org/parks/